Piecing It All Together

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

As a learning science researcher, I'm often producing content for educational technology studies: learning tasks, quizzes, discussion prompts, etc. This time I went a bit nutty and poured my craftiness into this Lego Accountable Talk Training Comic for high schoolers. My goal was to not bore their brains to pieces. The end product is a little goofy, but I think it came out well:

Lego Figure Accountable Talk Training
There's also an alternate version, with moderation moves, here.


Figuring out what might keep 13 year olds' attention is tricky when you're not in the loop :)

4 comments:

Kris said...

So did you have those legos at your apartment already?

h said...

Nah, I ordered them from eBay before break. I even got a Mexican "Super Wrestler" a bit late, after I returned from home. They're fun little guys.

Unknown said...

Do you have The Accountable Talkers for the primary grades?

JHNickodemus said...

Oh my goodness this is great! I use a lego theme in my middle school science room! Are you selling/sharing this as a reproducible? I'd love to print it as a poster!