Success: Cheesecake-marbled Pumpkin Slab Pie

Sunday, February 4, 2018

cheesecake-marbled pumpkin slab pie
This beautiful Cheesecake-marbled Pumpkin Slab Pie recipe came from SmittenKitchen, you pretty much can't go wrong with her recipes.

Next time I'll swirl the dollops of cheesecake into the pumpkin, so it doesn't just sit on top. You can't really taste the cheesecake when it's spread out so much! 'Makes a really lovely creamy pumpkin pie filling either way.

I used two Pillsbury premade crusts from the refrigerated section instead of making my own, like so, and that also worked super well.

cheesecake-marbled pumpkin slab pie
cheesecake-marbled pumpkin slab pie

2 comments:

missris said...

I love pretty much every recipe that Smitten comes up with.

rooth said...

After years of trying, I still can't get a pie crust to turn out right. I'm with you on using the frozen pre-made kind :)